Hey aspirants, in today’s post, we’re sharing an amazing book called Ember and Ember Anthropology PDF, which is helpful for UPSC, IAS, and other exam preparation. You can easily download this book PDF from this post.
For any exam preparation, good study materials help a lot to prepare well for the exam, so if you’re looking for the Ember and Ember Anthropology Book PDF, this post is for you.
Ember and Ember Anthropology PDF
This book has been written by Carol R. Ember & Melvin Ember and published by Pearson Education India. For UPSC students, it is the best book. I recommend you to read this book, may this book become beneficial for your exams.
The book covers each topic with a detailed explanation, which will help you understand the topics quickly. The authors have put lots of effort into making this book better and understandable, so it would be best for you to read this book.
- Book: Ember and Ember Anthropology 14th Edition PDF
- Author: Carol R. Ember and Melvin Ember
- Language: English
- Pages: 712
- Format: PDF
- Quality: Excellent
- Credit: Pearson Education Team [Internet]
This is the best book for aspirants and beginners who’ve no clue or ideas about the subjects; it covers all the essential topics with detailed explanations and diagrams; I’m damm sure after reading or purchasing this book, you will not regret it because it’s an excellent book.
Ember and Ember Anthropology Book PDF Topics
All the essential topics covered in this book such as –
Part I: INTRODUCTION
- What Is Anthropology?
- Research Methods in Anthropology
Part II: HUMAN EVOLUTION
- Genetics and Evolution
- Human Variation and Adaptation
- The First Hominins
Part III: CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Origins of Culture and the Emergence of Homo
- The Emergence of Homo sapiens
- The Upper Paleolithic World T
- Origins of Food Production and Settled Life
- Origins of Cities and States
Part IV: CULTURAL VARIATION
- Culture and Culture Change
- Culture and the Individual
- Communication and Language
- Getting Food
- Economic Systems
- Social Stratification: Class, Ethnicity, and Racism
- Sex, Gender, and Culture
- Marriage and the Family
- Marital Residence and Kinship
- Associations and Interest Groups
- Political Life: Social Order and Disorder
- Religion and Magic
Chapter 24: The Arts
- USING ANTHROPOLOGY
- Practicing and Applying Anthropology
- Health and Illness
- Global Problems
As you see above, listed all the essential topics, which are important for competitive exams. If you’re preparing for the competitive exams in which Anthropology is an important subject, you should read this book.
Ember and Ember Anthropology 14th Edition PDF Free Download
You can download this book from the given link below. If you’re facing any issues or the PDF file is not opening on your phone or computer, download any PDF viewer app/software on your mobile/computer and open it.
[some pages are missing]
- Arihant Magbook Indian Economy PDF
- Arun Sharma Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension PDF
- A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF
Suggestion to Viewers: If you’re a little serious about your studies, you should never consider eBooks/Books in PDF. The reason is that electronic devices divert your attention and also cause strains while reading eBooks. Kindly Switch to the hard copy of this Book & Buy it officially from the publishers and utilize your potential efficiently and confidently.
|Buy It From Amazon – Get This Book Now|
Overall it’s an excellent book for aspirants and beginners; if Anthropology is your subject list, you should read this book.
I hope you liked this Ember and Ember Anthropology PDF book post. May this book help you a lot to succeed in exams with good marks.
If you have any queries related to this post, or want more info about other study materials, leave them in the comment section.